Fundraising is as easy as 1-2-3!
Welcome to our retail store & fundraising website where 10% of your purchase price (before shipping & taxes) goes to the charity, non-profit or independent of your choice. Here's how it works:
- From the Home Page, choose a charity, non-profit or independent in step 1, then save it to your charity selection.
- Plant a tree with WeForest. Past project, Ethiopia. Current project, India.
The charity, non-profit or independent will receive 10% of your purchase (before shipping & taxes). We will remit the funds on your behalf, and we will publish the total amounts raised for each on an annual basis.
Are you a charity, non-profit or independent looking to fundraise with us? Please call us at 604-469-7158 if in Metro Vancouver (toll-free 888-732-6324) or email us at email@example.com to get started. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
Current charities, non-profits & independents:
- Amnesty International is a global movement of over 7 million people in more than 150 countries working together to protect and promote human rights. Our vision is of a world in which every person enjoys all the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments. We conduct research and generate action to prevent and end grave abuses of human rights and to demand justice for those whose rights have been violated. www.amnesty.ca
- CaN Education Foundation improves educational opportunities for children in rural Nepal. The foundation was incorporated in 2011 with the belief that education is a basic right for all children, and education is necessary to change the world for the better. www.caneducation.org
- The Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) is Canada’s only nationwide charity dedicated solely to the protection of our public land and water, and ensuring our parks are managed to protect the nature within them. In the past 50+ years, we’ve played a lead role in protecting over half a million square kilometres – an area bigger than the entire Yukon Territory! Our vision is to protect at least half of our public land and water so that future generations can experience Canada’s irreplaceable wilderness. www.cpaws.org
Healthy Oceans. Healthy Communities. Living Oceans Society has been a leader in the effort to protect Canada’s oceans since we formed in 1998. We advocate for oceans that are managed for the common good, according to science-based policies that consider ecosystems in their entirety. Our contributions are helping to reduce harmful human impacts on the ocean. www.livingoceans.org
Educating and enhancing since 1976, Burrard Inlet Marine Enhancement Society is committed to providing environmental education and stewardship activities in the Burrard Inlet area, including managing the Mossom Creek Hatchery & Education Centre located in Port Moody, BC. We provide salmon, watershed and marine education programs for all ages through a variety of outdoor experiential school programs, community group activities, post-secondary training and other workshops. www.mossomcreek.org
- SOS Children’s Villages, begun in 1949, is an international children's charity that offers safe and nurturing family homes to over 75,000 orphaned and abandoned children in 134 countries around the world. www.soschildrensvillages.ca
- The Tyee is a proudly independent online magazine that publishes news, reviews and commentary not typically covered by B.C. and Canada's mainstream media. We aim to inform and enliven the democratic conversation necessary to improve environmental, economic and social conditions. And we’ve been paywall free since 2003, thanks to the ongoing financial support of readers we call Tyee Builders. Since 2009, Tyee Builders have pitched in to hire a reporter in Ottawa, boost our coverage of provincial and federal election campaigns, and help grow The Tyee while other newsrooms shrink. www.thetyee.ca
- Planting trees with WeForest makes Earth cooler, alleviates poverty, and restores ecosystems. www.weforest.org