Enjoy fairtrade and organic Earth’s Choice artisan chocolates made in British Columbia in micro-batches to maintain the highest quality standards and with Belgium chocolate produced from Criollo and Trinitario cacao bean varieties of the Dominican Republic.
Combining traditional, time-honoured techniques and modern recipes with the world's finest ingredients, each delicious bite will awaken your senses, leave you satisfied and feeling great about making a good choice.
- Certified Fairtrade & Organic
- Produced locally in BC by a Métis chocolatier
- Made in Certified Gluten Free facility
- Carton; FSC-certified post-consumer paper
- Flow Wrap; Compostable (late 2016)
- No additives, No preservatives, No emulsifiers
- Soy Free- Cacao Butter is used as the melt in your mouth emulsifier
- Dark chocolate 72% Cacoa; Milk chocolate 40% Cacoa
All above information from Earth's Choice.